11.25.2015

london calling, part one

  







photographed with a fujifilm x30


You know what's cool about London? Every. Damn. Thing.

This city on the other side of the planet felt like home. The food, the people, the carefully balanced way in which all of its weirdness coexists with the posh upper class that makes up its other side.  It's just a very unique place, and I got to wander around for five days doing it all. 

Starting on Monday, I hit the Tube with a Oyster card and an Ellie (!!!). We covered all the corners from Paddington to Liverpool, stopping for everything edible, or instagrammable. This means we did not make swift progress, but we did see London from above at the Sky Garden, drown our hunger in vanilla milk at the Cereal Killer cafe, and drink Boba tea in Topshop Oxford Street. 

That was just Monday. 

x J 

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is literally my favourite city in the world, it has anything you could ever imagine. I moved here two years ago and I've fallen in love with this city! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.