8.13.2014

If I'd have known you were going to be here // TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2014


(for best quality watch in 720hd)
dress + dr. martens: c.o asos

I WENT TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS.

IT WAS GREAT.

I don't know how to properly sum it up other than that.
 I had such a fantastic time getting to see some old friends, make some new ones,
 and bear witness to the extremely strong eyebrow game that was happening.
 (see: Charlie Rowe + Willow Shields)

I talked about glow bowling with The Band Perry, 
fangirled over Hailee Steinfeld with Laura Marano,
 oh and HUGGED JOSH HUTCHERSON
 but no big deal not at all

I took some amazing selfies (as promised)
and then some even better ones.
 see my video for those ha ha wink wink

I even eyebrow wiggled with Tyler Posey, 
and let me tell you, 
that is a life experience everyone should have. 

And I realized that I was doing life right,
when Alli Simpson came over to me and said:

"If I'd have known you were going to be here, 
I would have worn my overalls."

xx 
Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. SOO cool omg!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, this is so exciting that you got to go here and meet those celebs! Lucky girl you!! Glad you had a great time :)

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.