7.03.2014

icons in space//millioneiress





 sweatshirt c.o. MILLIONEIRESS//shirt c.o. mnkr//leggings: romwe//sneakers:converse//



I am convinced that this sweatshirt is made of mermaid hair soaked in puppy tears or something

It is quite literally the softest thing I have ever worn.

You've probably seen it all over my instagram
and all over other people who thought they were sneaky. 

It's the newest addition to my collection of self-affirming sweatshirts. 
Millioneiress is run by some pretty boss babes, 
and they know whats what when it comes to declaring your fashion killa status via cozy outerwear.

I've been trying to photograph it for ages, but every time I do,
 I end up being so cozy that I just fall asleep.

BUT NOT THIS TIME.

You guys asked me to start doing more "casual" looks.
So here it is.
 Casual.

COSMIC CASUAL.

 I am trying really hard to not make any more Interplanet Janet jokes 
so I think I'll just leave now.

xx
Justina






follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love the leggings, such a chilled outfit love it! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably get this a lot, but you look so much like Zoƫ Kravitz! It's crazy ! Love you outfit !
    xx Marley
    WTF Is The New Black?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space leggings are the best. Loving them so much!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! I love those leggings - I used to have a pair and they have mysteriously gone missing :(

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit, I love the leggings, you really pull them off! xx

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your leggings - They look amazing!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.